Located in the city center of Puerto Iguazu.
Stop Hostel offer 100 beds, all well equipped
We have all the information about tours, pubs, restaurants, discos, etc.
We offer charges for ipods, speakers, hairdryer.
All rooms have air conditioning, lockers, etc
WIFI, breakfast and kitchen are included in the price.
Come to visit us, you dont regret it!!!
|Tipo de Habitación||Núm. huéspedes||Precio/noche|
|dorms of 6 people||Ver precios|
|4 bed dorms||Ver precios|
|8 bed dorms||Ver precios|
|Double room||Ver precios|
|Triple rooms||Ver precios|
If youŽre arriving by bus:
The terminal is very close to the hostel, so you have two options:
* Walking: less than five blocks.
* Taxi: will cost less than 10 Argentine pesos ($ 10 USD)
Arriving by plane:
* Taxi: will cost 60 Argentine pesos ($ 60 ARS).
* Four Tourist Travel, the only transfer company operating in the Airport, will drop you off at the door of the hostel for $ 15 ARS
If youŽre arriving by bus:From brazil
* A taxi can cost up to $R60, approximately 115 Argentine pesos ($115 ARS)
* If not, you can take any bus leaving from Avenue JK. Once there, take the bus going to Argentina. If you have any doubts, consult the driver. Ask to be dropped of at Avenida Aguirre and Brazil.
Coming from the airport:
* Taxi: will cost about 50 reales (about $95 ARS)
Las siguientes reseñas fueron escritas por huéspedes que estuvieron en el hostel. Por favor ayude a otros viajeros por indicar si un comentario le ayudara.
This place was really chill but there were so many guests and I would have preferred a smaller place with more staff attention, but either way I had a nice time. It was clean and located in a perfect spot in the city. Met so many cool people!
United States | 25-35 | Mujer
Esta reseña fue útil?
Decent place. It was big so there were a lot of travelers, but we met a friendly lot of people! If you are looking for something quaint without a lot of noise, find somewhere else but if you are a backpacker looking for a fun time and want to socialize, stay here. It was also really helpful that they provided us with converters! i left mine in Buenos Aires and thought I would have to buy another... but thankfully not!
Ireland | 25-35
Esta reseña fue útil?